Sex and my experiance Also some advice

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sex and my experiance Also some advice

Postby hana.15 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm

I Just want to say thank you for the people who helped me out in the forum "Scared of sex" I was petrified of having Sex and all your comments really helped.

Well im completly over Jake now, and i am in a sucure relationship. I am still 15. Buh a non-virgin. I did it last Friday night with my current Boyfriend. He was also a virgin, and things where a little bit awkward to start off with. We MADE SURE we used a condom. And you are all right, it did not hurt as much as i thought it would. And my boyfriend Taylor was very caring about it, he took it steps at a time, and if he could see it was hurting me he would stop and wait, always asking if i was okay.

I waited for my current Boyfriend for about 4 months, and i have known him for 5 hears, so i no alot about him.

So for anyone that is reading this i strongly suggest you dont rush yourself into doing anything you dont want to do. If your not ready for sex, then dont do it !! Dont make yourself prone to peer pressure and only do it when your comfortable and with the right person.
I suggest you make sure you have a good amount of time, and you are both relaxed because you dont get the full experiance if you dont have long.

In my problem i mentioned about my thighs being big and being chubby. Well after wards, i was walking around in my frenchies and a bra !! I felt really comfortable about myself around Taylor. It didnt seem to matter how i looked, the point was that he loves me and wanted to be with me. I also mentioned Shaving in my problem, and i have come to the cunclusion that i dont have to shave, i jsut tidy it up a bit, so that its not every where and i keep it looking trim and neat.. But it dont mean you have to...

Besides your still young.. Dont do it, and you still got the risk of cutting yourself, this would not be pleasant.

Hannah x
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Sex and my experiance Also some advice

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Fri May 01, 2009 8:23 am

I'm glad you waited and didn't rush into it; imagine if you had rushed into it; it just wouldn't have been the same.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Fri May 01, 2009 9:28 am

thats all very sensibl advice hana, you sound very mature for your age. I hope other young girls take notice of you becasue you have done it the right way and therefore it has been a good experience for you
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby hana.15 » Fri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you.. !! So much !!
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s