accused of flirting...

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

accused of flirting...

Postby lol-lol-not-so-lol » Sun May 03, 2009 4:41 pm

my friend and i have been bestiess for ever, and now she has got a boyfreind who she got together with on french exchange! i thoughtt aww cute, because they do suit each other! there both caring and happy, and a great laugh to be around! i sit next to him in spainish and we get on great rowing, but in a jokiee wayy!!
Any wayy we went to the canteen to buy food and i ate his cips for him and stuff and when we got to the place were we eat, he sat on the same table and i laughed and we made jokes, i thought it was weid because she didnt seem to want to sit next to him, she never really does but i know they go on dates together alot!
he can be quite childish and gross at times nd i would rather acuse other girls with flirting with him than me but there you go!! On msn she told me she thought he was crowding her after he said that we should kinda join groupiess! Loui asked me what kelsiie thought so i said she said that it was fine but she likes are groups to be seprate!
So now she's in a stress with me and has tols everyone that im flirting with him, even though she has told me that theres no problem!
What does she meann??
is she angry with me, and am i flirting??
awnser asap!!
lol-lol-not-so-lol
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: accused of flirting...

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

Ok first you suddenly introduce Loui and Kelsiie; for anyone who isn't you we don't know who they are...you need to actually write properly so people can give you the best advice and remember to fill in the details because we aren't there so we have no background information on the situation and therefore leaving blank bits (not explaining yourself 100%) means we either assume the missing bits or just forget about them.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: accused of flirting...

Postby snail » Tue May 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Yes, hun, as Dipsy says, your post isn't at all clear. Can you post the problem again, but more clearly and simply? :P
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends