hmmmm

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

hmmmm

Postby c_gee_2k8 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 pm

i recently posted a problem on here stating how i thought i might be pregnant. i took the mornin after pill on november the 21st and i havent slept with anyone since. my periods wer fine up until february and march where i was only on for about 3 days and then this month they were fine again, maybe abit longer than usual.

but my belly seams so be getting bigger and it is sort of roundish. but when i wake up on a saturdy mornin after i have had a lie in, my belly sometimes seams flatter. i have been having lots of girly nights in mine and have drank a couple of weekends. could it just be me putting weight on? or do i sound pregnant? it has been 5 months since i had the mornin after pill and i was wondering if i could be pregnant and would i notice this by now?

i am not with the boy anymore either and me and him arent on speaking terms so if i am pregnant i am really scared of what to do. please help, i am confused.
c_gee_2k8
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: hmmmm

Postby Jess1234 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 am

It doesn't sound to me like you are pregnant, it could be that you are just putting on weight. At your age you would expect your periods to be irregular. I think that you definately need to take a pregnancy test though, you can buy them from any chemist and it only takes a few minutes to tell if you are pregnant.
Take care x
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 am

I agree with Jess, it's highly unlikely you are pregnant because I'm sure you'd have a bump by now.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 am

womans stomachs are rarely dead flat
my sister is 19 and is a size 6 - 8 and she even has a pokey out belly. It isn't always as prominent. i think what you eat definately affects how bloated you appear
It sounds vey unlikely your are pregnant and i am pretty sure you would be much bigger than you say you are and have more symptoms. Babies usually start kicking around 4 months so by now you would probably have seen little feet or fists trying to fight there way out of your belly
As Jess says if you really want to put your mind at rest take a test but i think you'll be wasting your money
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby c_gee_2k8 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Thankyou for your replies and "Bel Bel" you have put my mind at rest, your a great help, x
c_gee_2k8
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s