She totally copies me and I hate it!

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

She totally copies me and I hate it!

Postby evilmage » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:34 pm

Well....in most cases its the younger sister who copies the older one. But my older sis copies me.
For example, it was my birthday a bit ago, and I got this really nice top, but then the next week my parents buy the same one for her too, though it wasnt her birthday so it kinda takes the birthday presentness outta it cause she got it without haveing herbirthday.
Also shes copied me in phrases and stuff loads, but people always think that I copied her, cause shes older and normally the older one doesnt copy the younger one.
And it doesnt help when we look kinda similar and ppl sometimes think we are twins. (even though shes 15 and Im 13).I have a right go at them when they do!
Recently I got my hair cut at a really nice place, and my sister wanted to go get her hair cut, so I told her to go there, but not to get the same cut as me. She got the same cut, and I hate her so much.
Now everyones gonna be all like you have the same hair and all that and stuff and you look so similar.
Please dont say that copying the highest form of flattery! Its not.
What should I do?
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby isnt-it-ironic? » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:04 pm

Hey evilmage,

I understand why your annoyed with your sister and its not nice when people copy you but im sure she means no harm by it.
When i was younger i used to copy my older brother with everything, i used to follow him around all the time just so i knew he was ok and stuff he used to get really annoyed with me just like you are with your sister, which learnt me cus he used to get so angry with me. But some times now my brother will copy like my music and say he knew it first or like phrases. It really iratates me cause i no hes wrong. I think that its just something siblings do. I think you should tell your sister your not happy with her copying your style, words and clothes and hope it works she might understand.

I hope this works for you
isnt-it-ironic?
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby shz » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:18 pm

I know what you mean EvilMage as i have that problem sometimes as when i used to get my hair cut, my older sister would get her hair cut in the same style which would look differently on her as we have different face shapes.
Also my taste in clothes are different from my sister as my sister like to have unusual clothes and i dont like that type of fashions yet my sister will borrow stuff from my wardobe when she know it not her style. I do understand your frustations as i go through it sometimes!!
All i can tell you to do is just be patient as she will eventually grow out of it !! After all you both cannot have the same styles for years and years!!!
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby evilmage » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:27 am

Im like a greebo and shes just...like none of them. Just normal I suppose. But the hair thing is gettin me down cause ppl say we look like twins sometimes and I just wanna punch them!!
I give evils if they say stuff like that. Not that my sis is ugly or anything, but I want my own identity!
I dont think she wil grow outta it. Only when she moves probably. It sucks.
xXx evilmage xXx
evilmage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby pretty_in_pink » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:42 pm

Yeah. it can be really annoying, i mean, mine aint as big as urs but my litl sis copys me at loades a stuff. its well annoyin and she wont listen 2 me when i tell her not 2.
i am no-one,no-one is perfect,i must be perfect then! \:D/ *kissheart* :rainbow:
pretty_in_pink
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Siblings