Show off sis

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Show off sis

Postby pretty_in_pink » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:00 pm

My sister has to be the biggest show off around, ever!!!!! I'm ok with it most of the time with family and stuff, but it's when i have mates round that bugs me. Take this for example. My mate came round to my house for the first time the other day, just for like half an hour while we got ready to go out. Before I begged her and my mum to make her not come into my room while she’s there(I think that’s fair) and so my sis says yeah as long as I play barbies wit her for a while.(shes younger) so I play with her until my mate gets here. Then, me and my mate go to my room to like chat and stuff and in comes my sis. We ask her nicely to leave but nope, she stays. infact, she sits on the bed with me and hits me. I mean like punches and pinches me and pulls my hair. So I push her off, or try to(she is quite heavey and strong) and she wont budge. Me and my mate eventually go out and when I come back nothing is said about it and its as if she’s done nothing! It was worse when my other mate came round! She started beating him up! What do I do, I cant have any mates round, EVER at the mo, because of her! PLEASE PLEASES PLEASES help!!!!!
Kay.
-XxX-

:(Edited by sovs 5/11/03
i am no-one,no-one is perfect,i must be perfect then! \:D/ *kissheart* :rainbow:
pretty_in_pink
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:28 pm

This happens in my house too and it's down to jealousy and boredom
Just ignore her
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:11 pm

hey dat always happens wen i go round to my friends house but i dont mind at all. Her little sister is extrememly annoyin but its only cos she doesn't have any friends around when i happen to be there so she's bored and she feels left out. Im also the youngest in my house so i knw wot its like, u dont mean to annoy your family its just that you feel left out that they'd rather spend timw with someone who is just a friend rather than your little sister! basically i just grew out of it cos in the end my brother would let me go out with him but only sometimes so the other times i didn't feel so left out.
Little kids have feelings too! its important to remember that. Im sure your sister isn't doing this just to annoy you, Though it can be fun 2 annoy older siblings!!!
Bye xxx
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Siblings