I want revenge..how do I go about it?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: I want revenge..how do I go about it?

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

Liquid Virus wrote:What would D have to gain by making something up? Why prevent two people who have paid for a room from coming into it and making them find somewhere else to sleep in the middle of the night, just because you want a good nights sleep? Other people who were there when asked about what happened get all cagey and awkward.

As I said people love to stir, enjoy a bit of gossip

You seem like you have already made up your mind they have done something but as I said before YOU don't have ANY proof so I reckon you will end up looking more the "bad guy" than you already feel you do now. It's always they messenger that gets shot.

I bet most people would have forgotten about it by now if you didn't keep bringing it up

As we have said, move on , this is taking up far too much of your life
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: I want revenge..how do I go about it?

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 am

oh and I am not sure if anyone has already said it but he may already know in his heart but has decided to ignore it, some people put up with all sorts and turn the other cheek.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Previous

Return to Friends