FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: FUNNY DRUNK STORIES.

Postby captainf » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 am

I see, sad news about the way your ex treated you.
Are you saying that you have rapid mood changes from happy to sad regardless of whether you're drunk or sober?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby fffftiger » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am

yeah but its not a problem or anything
when i'm sober its not like i'm bouncing off the walls then crying my eyes out (like when i'm drunk) its just like i have mood swings a lot
fffftiger
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 am

Is that of no concern to you? What are your mood swings about?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby fffftiger » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 am

no, they don't bother me coz i'm usually happy.
and they're not random or anything, little things just set me off. i mean, if i saw it as a problem then i'd go see my doctor but it really doesn't worry me. if i'm happy, i'm happy and i don't care why. if it got more extreme when sober or if it was random then i'd freak out about it
fffftiger
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 am

I see.
Thats fair enough.
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby rufio89 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 am

lol your stories ARE funny tiger, but you ought to be careful about how often you hit your head and knock yourself out when you're drinking. That's quite scary :o
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

Yes and make sure you always have someone with you who will look after you because you could get really hurt, kidnapped, raped or anything.
Just coming from the caring mum angle.
Alcohol will always enhance emotions so best not to drink when your unhappy
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby highlandcow » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I've been trawling through "Cheer me up!" and have rediscovered this one!

I've got a funny story from my brother's 18th...6 years ago.

Very predictable but we all went down to the local pub, my brother, me, some of my friends, my boyfriend at the time, and about 60 of my brother's very dearest friends. We pretty much packed out the place. My brother was sinking pint after pint, as was his want, and bellowing along with the jukebox. He would disappear for a bit but return every once in a while (usually when his pint ran out). At one point he was wondering around telling anyone who would listen that he was going to sleep in a sleeping bag when he got home (he was staying with me that night so I could keep an eye on him) and that he had the best sleeping bag in the world. He then came up to me and said "I'm having one more drink....DON'T TELL MY SISTER!" :roll: #-o

I lost track of him for a bit after that so I decided to get some air. I heard a commotion round the side of the pub and found my brother weeing up against the wall. This was not so unusual (although not something I wanted to see per se) until I heard him ask the wall "for it's brick in marriage" and "would it make him the happiest man on earth?"

Time to take him home after that I thought. Although he didn't make it easy. He hugged a lampost, he tripped and fell up the stairs, weed all over my floor and generally gave Glasgow a bad name. But he got to his sleeping bag in the end.

He was mortified the next day...but has managed to control his behaviour now.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby snail » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Lol, Highland, that was great :lol:
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby highlandcow » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Haha, it's makes him sound like a lout doesn't it. He's really not, he's a lot more well behaved now. :D
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!