What do i tell her

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What do i tell her

Postby saramidnite » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi. I not sure how to explain this. I am good friends with a girl i use to go school with. We now both in our mid 20s. She has a lovely bf. But she told me recently that went they are phyiscal more then hug and kissing. She thinks of women. Apprantly it happens for serval years despite who she is with. She never fancy women thou. Or met a women she fancied. She asked is it normal to fancy only men yet think about women when she never even fancied one. Im not totaly sure what to say to this. I said i still care for her as mate and be there for her. She confused at the moment. Do you think she may be gay and not realised it. If so wouldnt she have by now fancied women she met before instead of men. I m not sure what to say. She an amazing person and i what her to be happy. But she realy confused by this
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: What do i tell her

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:22 am

Maybe thinking of women is a bit of a turn on for her but in reality she is attracted to men?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

I'd tell her not to worry about it and agree with dipsy
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby saramidnite » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Thank you for the advice. I told her it dont matter. If it makes her happy. She still my mate. She said she feel guilty for thinking like that. She never fancied a women she met before. She worried because she loves her bf and feels she betraying him. I told her she a lovely person n she got nothing to worry about.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends