Rant: RIDICULOUS MAN!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Rant: RIDICULOUS MAN!

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 am

ok I'm not one to talk about holidays quickly as I went on holiday with my boyfriend after being together for 4 months - however we'd known each other months before and I had agreed to go as "friends" before we got together AND the holiday wasn't just the two of us; it was with other people as well. However from what Ruth has said her ex has only been going out with this girl 4-6 weeks from what I gather...
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby m_m » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am

How're you feeling in general Ruth? Hows the job-hunt going? :)

:grouphug: x
m_m
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Im struggling a bit tbh. I'm trying really, really hard to stay positive, but it's been a difficult few months, and the job stuff is getting on top of me a bit. Today is a better day, Im feeling quite focused, but every so often i get this overwhelming and crippling terror that im not going to find a job. But I've got another 2 weeks, and I'm on garden leave from Tuesday for my final 2 weeks.

I've not spoken to my ex, I almost texted him the other day because one of his friends is pregnant and I wanted to know if she'd had her baby yet, but I decided against it, and got her husbands number from someone else (she has, a baby girl :) )

Im not missing the contact with him in the slightest. I feel like theres a big weight off my mind, and I was thinking about it earlier, and how in love with him I was, but when he said he wanted to marry me, I realised there is no part of me that wants to marry him anymore. Ever. I am so glad to be rid of him, and have finally come to the conclusion that he is not good enough for me.

:)
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 pm

rufio89 wrote:Im not missing the contact with him in the slightest. I feel like theres a big weight off my mind, and I was thinking about it earlier, and how in love with him I was, but when he said he wanted to marry me, I realised there is no part of me that wants to marry him anymore. Ever. I am so glad to be rid of him, and have finally come to the conclusion that he is not good enough for me.

This is good; I'm pleased you have also arrived at the same conclusion as most people on pp.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby captainf » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Pleased to hear you're over your ex. I would say you found out he wasnt the right guy for you which is an important thing to remember when you have a down day.
He is young and still learning, you are also young and still learning. Its possible you both may go a few years before you both find the one, but dont give up. All in good time.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 pm

I heard on the radio yesterday there are some good tips on the government website in the " back to work" section
There may something you haven't thought of, I hope it helps

http://backtowork.direct.gov.uk/index.html
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Previous

Return to Chit Chat