facebook

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: facebook

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm

You say why haven't anyone suggested splitting up and your reason is financial. Just because you have to stay living together for financial reasons doesn't mean you have to be a couple. This comment made me feel you are not sure you want to be with him anymore, do you?

Also there is usually always a way out. One of you moves back home and the other gets a lodger. One of can leave and go into other shared accomodation the other can go to the council as homeless if you can't afford to keep up rent on your own. You will be put in temporary accomodation but then you will get your own place (my sister in law just had to do this) etc Don't stay out of finacial reason

If you don't trust someone the relationship will fail eventually because you will push him away with your jealousy.
The thing is whether or not you did it before you need to be reassured. From what you said you did it along time ago. Did you reassure him after you did it, or did he just pretned it wasn't happening?

If you want to work it out sit him down and tell him this will have a negative effect on your kids if you don't clear the air and get back on an even keel. Do it for them if no one else, they deserve to gorw up in a stable loving household.

Do you go out togther on you own anymore? Maybe you need to put the spark back into things, have date nights.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Weasley » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:42 pm

The subject covered in this topic is just one of the reasons I don't use Facebook anymore. It's good for getting in touch with old friends etc but it's like you arem living your life on Big Brother! Every body knows your business. I closed my account when I split with my ex a year ago - too many people would stir gossip and I was sick of having people tell him when new pictures were posted of me standing next to another guy!
For causing trouble Facebook is the devil! You have to be sooooo carefull, it just makes things a whole lot easier!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 am

Weasley wrote:like you arem living your life on Big Brother! Every body knows your business

That isn't entirely true. It kind of is but it kind of isn't. It also depends on how much info you put on there. I update my profile about once a year, my close friends know what I do but for some of the friends on face book I couldn't care less; it all depends on what you want from it and what you do on it.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby crunchy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi,
Well things are going ok at the moment but as was said in a comment i think i will end up pushing him away with my jealousy and my paranoid suspicions so im really trying to keep my mouth shut and to stop myself from turning into one of those girlfriends who is constantly on the phone asking where they are,what there doing and when there coming home. Weve been out for a meal last week together and it was really nice so who knows but im happy things are ok at the moment ive still got that horrible feeling about the facebook thing but even my brother has told me im being stupid and i need to get over it!!!!! Thanks guys for all your advice and p.s i agree facebook is dangerous it causes trouble for a lot of people i know not just me!!! xxxxxxxxxx
crunchy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Chit Chat