People are bullying my mate and she not sure what to do

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

People are bullying my mate and she not sure what to do

Postby saramidnite » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:17 pm

I have a mate who left london and moved to the south of england for working training. She has got to train and pass a course over a year period. She met a guy a the begining with in a month she dated and slept with him. They then broke up as he still had a think for his ex.
Then two girls she came mates with became nasty to her. One went behind her back and dated the guy my mate dated. She told him lies about my mate and it upset her as they remained mates him and her as they all studying together. He then stop being mates with. Rumours began around the campus about my mate. She now depressed and not as strong as she use to be. I use to admire the fact she wont batter an eye lid over something so stupid. She text telling me she cryied herself to self. She has to share a room with 3 other girls one is her mate. The other two bullying her also. She has complained. But all the mangers did was make the girls leave for weeks and stay in another room. But there no room so now they back in the same room. She is 20year old getting bullied by late teens it makes me so angry. There no one to swap as the only other girls to swap with are the two girls who back stab her and who are also bullying her. Im heart broken as i cant fly to england at the moment to help her. Is there anyting she can do as the mangers do seam able to do anything. She become an empty shell treatening to quit and give up her change for her dream job which she will get at the end of course if she passes. She the clevest girl i know.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: People are bullying my mate and she not sure what to do

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 am

Can't your friend arrange a different room for herself?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby saramidnite » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Sadly not. There only certain amount of rooms where she is doing the course. It all part of the course. She studying monday til midday saturday. They expect u to stay where the rest of the othe people are staying. It an aprentaship. At the end of the year study she be moving back to london for the job. It by the coast.
There a few rooms for the boys and a few for the girls they are expected to share. Does any one know what she can do if the mangers dont anything. I dont want her to fail her course because of it. Last night she told me the girls where constandly banging the doors and making loud noise to prevent her from sleeping.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Get a dictaphone or a tape recor, camcorder or soemthing and tape some incidents. Do not let them know she is doing it.
Shown evidence it will be difficult for the managers to continue to ignore
If the managers do go higher up above the managers head
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby saramidnite » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Thankyou. I will tell her.
saramidnite
Familiar Face