chapped lips and thrush

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

chapped lips and thrush

Postby Squidge » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:51 am

Hello

I am really worried because I got thrush a few weeks back, and took a canesten pill which got rid of it, the only thing is that i gave it to my boyfriend, meaning he became dry and flakey with red patches on his bits. - I bought him a canesten pill and the cream to put on it but nothing has improved yet. It's actually got worse. Not only that but somehow it's on my mouth now too. I've got Angular Cheilitis in the corner of my mouth and it has gone from being one cut and a white and red flakey patch, to two and now three cuts in the corner of my mouth. I took the canesten pill and have been rubbing cream into it, but why hasn't it gone away??

Does anyone have any advise on how to get rid of angular cheilitis caused by thrush on the mouth and how to get rid of penis thrush?? I'm certain that's what it is because this all started when I got normal thrush about 10 days ago. But it's quicky and agressively spread all over the place. Is canesten enough and how long does it take??

Please help
Squidge
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: chapped lips and thrush

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Sometimes an agreesive outburst of thrush cannopt be treated with the over the counter stuff.
I suggest you both need to go to the doctors to get it sorted
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: chapped lips and thrush

Postby peecee » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:19 pm

And the Angular Cheilitis is best treated with an oral remedy, which you get only by prescription.

Bel Bel is right - your best option would be to nip along to the doctor, me dear. Nuisance, I know, but as my dad used to say when things were tough - "think of the Titanic". :o :D

xxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical