So confused i like my best m8

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

So confused i like my best m8

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Ok so for those of you who read my last post then this is the same girl I was talking about in the last topic.

For those who did not read then here goes.

Im 20 and so is my mate we have been m8s for 6~ years and when I 1st meet her I liked her from day 1.

I have asked her out a few times and he answer was always no and when I asked why she told me she did not want to lose me as a m8
Then when I was 16 I started to see this other girl who was 15, she smoked weed (witch im dead against) she also dropped out of school at 13 so all she did was sit at home with her mum and smoke weed. And unlike most 16 year old boys I was not just interested in sex and thought to my self “I don’t really like this girl as much I she likes me and I don’t want to have an accident and end up with a kid at 17” I told my m8 and we had a long conversation (in a phone box in November) and she admitted to me she has strong feelings for me and she was talking to her friend about starting a relationship with me. She then told me that she was not attracted to me (witch I can see why as I was so over weight and wore the same close a lot as I did not have a job and my mum was on benefits with 3 kids)

She then started going college and meet a boy who she liked and he cheated on her with her mate then she meet this other boy about 8 months l8r but his dad said he could not see her she then met a boy 18 months ago and liked him a lot but then he came out as gay, then she meet her 16y/o boy friend when she was turning 20 and she lost her virginity to him, he then cheated on her and she meet this other guy who also cheated on her. So in all fairness she has had no luck with boys

In between these bad relationships me and her have had a few snogs.

When I was 16 I was shy and did not like leaving the house, since then I have got two qualifications and a job I also have been going to the gym and now lost 8 stone and it is just falling off. I saw her last month and she was sex buddies with her last squeeze but she still was hugging me in her bed and she also came round on Thursday and I was hugging her and she told me she wanted to come round Monday as like laying in my be hugging (not word for word but you get the msg) and since then she has been on my mind non stop and I have been spending evey night in the gym from Thursday and since I have seen her I have lost 3 Kgs witch is ½ a stone and I think if I go to the gym tonight and tomorrow morning then I will lose about 2 Kgs so it will be a stone in 5 days.

im 22 stone at the moment but at the rate im going I will be 14 stone next year witch will mean im average and I will be very toned from the gym so I will be good looking and have lodes more confident

So do you think I should ask he know how I feel and ask her out or wait intill next year?
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: So confused i like my best m8

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 am

edit. sorry i just read it and the end did not make sense what im asking is do u think i should tell her how i feel and ask her out or just w8 intill next year when im "fit"
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm

is she with anyone now?
do you see her alot and how are you with each other?
maybe you should ask he out as friends and start doing stuff together and let her see how much you are changing
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:58 pm

we are close i see her now and agian and wen ever i do see her it fells like its never long enuth

i saw her about an hour ago i was in her car. we spoke and i was asking her what she thinks i shoude do for my 21st and i said i can A get a tattoo as i dont have one yet B go paint balling or C got to a night club and bring back 4 girls (as a joke as im not like that) i then said she can be one off them and she smiled

i then got a txt from my cuz about a funeral i have to go to on friday and she got all possesiv and i was winding her up and told her to mind her own buissness, i told her it was my cuz and she thourt i was txting anuther girl and i coud see she was getting jealous so i showed her the txt

i then asked her what she was gettin me for xmas and she said she was going to wear a santer outfit and let me unrap her lol but i think she was joking lol

i she then grabed my phone to put on some tunes and my pen thingy droped out and i was looking for it so i was feeling around her thigh and she said that it felt good but i dont know if she was joking or not but i was getting butterflys like i was 16 agian

i dont know if any one elce is intrestid in her but she has alot of friends and i think some of the male ones see her as an easy scrow as she is a big girl and she is flatterd when some one noites her but she was raised right by her mum and dad and dose not sleep around

i dont know if she likes me in that way as she has her cards close to her chest and b4 she told me she used to like me but at the time i was non the wiser
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:14 pm

/X\kinglee/X\ wrote: she said she was going to wear a santer outfit and let me unrap her

/X\kinglee/X\ wrote:i was looking for it so i was feeling around her thigh and she said that it felt good but i dont know if she was joking or not

That's very strong flirting. I don't think a woman would say those things unless she was significantly interested.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

she dose flert with me i gess but is there any way i can tell 100% if he likes me in that wy or not? because she is like that so if she dose fance me why has she not askes me out yet? ](*,)
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

Lee,

Is this the same girl that never has time to speak to you when you call, and never returns your calls like she says she will?
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 pm

If it's the girl I love Christmas mentioned she is a tease , steer well clear

If it's not I'd say she likes you. Some girls like the guy to ask them out so maybe she is waiting for you to ask

I'd ask her out on her own somehwere, meal, cinema, ice skating etc Don't suggest it's a date and see from there if she is still giving you signals. you don't have to make it official right now. Take her out again if it works out and i think it will just happen naturally and you'll end up together anyway

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

yep it is the same girl. we have a weard friendship where it will be v.hot and then v.cold like when she told me she liked me we saw each other every other day . i think she dose mess me around alot but i dont think she is the type to do it merlishersly. and i do like her alot like in my last topic i deleted her number but then she txted me and i couldn't help but txt back. iv liked her for so long and im just like a pitbal when i see something i want and set my mind to it i sink my teeth into it and wont stop intill i get . will i stop feeling this atraction if we go out an then we split up?

my head is all over the place because im so confused
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm

no one can answer that question but you could end up getting seriously hurt trying to get her as your g/f

she likes attention and has control over getting yours by teasing you, then she gets bored and drops you when it suits her

Is this really the type of girl you want to be with

Take attractiveness out of the equation she isn't a nice person, she picks you up and puts you down when it suits her. She probably does this with other guys too.

Save yourself the heartache and leave her well alone

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

you do have a good point.thank it good to get an outside opinion i just need to keep working on my self and if she comes to me the i will play it by ear but i hate all the mind games ](*,)
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes mind games is the reason I think you should avoid her
You have worked so hard on improving yourself and are gaining such confidence and it would be a shame to lose all that because you get involved with a game player.
You are worth someone who treats you better than she is treating you

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby /X\kinglee/X\ » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Its hard because I know she is no good for me and she treats me like poo but why dose it fell like I need her so much?
/X\kinglee/X\
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:56 pm

It's just lust and the fact she is paying you attention but it doesn't make it the right sort
Eventually your feelings will fade especially once you get involved with someone you really care about
Stay strong and keep her at arms length

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby madbird » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

my m8 has been the same with me feeling my thigh and hugging me saying it feels so good do it again, some people cant help themselves i think.

but if im just friends with someone of the opposite sex i dont do things like that with them.

mayb u shud ask her outright, it will sort it out one way or another, u wont have false hope, then u can decide where ur friendship goes from there, just a thought.

i know how u feel tho ](*,)
madbird
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends