How do you know your pets love you?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How do you know your pets love you?

Postby peecee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Ok, I admit that this is a weird post... :oops:

Eneeway; I just stormed home from work, dark raincoat flying, and a look of thunder on my face. My four fishies cowered in a corner of their tank, the littlest ones hiding under daddy Fluffy's tail. Bless - because daddy Fluffy is usually SUCH a wimp.

I stopped by the tank and brought out the brand new pot of fishy food I'd just bought, shook it in front of the fishies, and the little gits stormed towards the front of the tank! :o So I just KNOW that my babbies love ME because I am their mummy, not because I am "the food"... :o

Anyone else who knows their babbies love them because...? :P
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do you know your pets love you?

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

My budgie Ziggy loves me because this morning he informed me "SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY".

Isaac one of my newts loves me because errr I bring food (he's getting a right fatty and he's a bit fat to squeeze through his plant; so he pulls himself through with his little hands with a look of "I can do it".

And same as you for the fish lol.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby peecee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 pm

dipsydoodlenoodle wrote:My budgie Ziggy loves me because this morning he informed me "SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK PRETTY BOY".

:rofl: Typical bloke... :P :P :P

pee ducks in case any PP boy wants to SQWARK PRETTY BOY her. :D
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kerrie24 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm

My 2 puddy cats love me because I spoil them and I am their favourite.Everybody remarks on how good natured they are,I can leave them in a room with a toddler pulling their tail and trust them not to retaliate they are such nice boys :D
Oh and they follow me up to the shop and back and sit on my bed with me when im not well!
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snail » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I love puddy tats too :D How are you doing now, Kerrie? Please post in your "Some news" thread and update us :P
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:23 pm

I don't even have to shake any food at my turtles, they all swim straight to the front of the tank to greet me. When my daughter or hubby go near them (even with food) they run to the back of the tank.
My turtles love me and me only :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby whoopsie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

My kitten Jackson (who we recently found out is a girl, not a boy) waits for me on the window sill every evening. When I get out of my car she runs downstairs screaming miaow miaow, then she reaches up, and she has her arms out and I pick her up (she looks like superman with her arms stretched out in front) and puts her arms around my neck. She's so cute.

And my other two, Jake and Billy. I just know they love me. They are more affectionate with me and don't go to anyone else. They are like my children. They are the cutest things in the world.

I also have Bailey. He just loves cuddles and food!!
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jen » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I know my dog loves me because when i kneel down and say "gimme loves" he stands on his back legs and puts his front paws and head on my shoulder as though giving me a hug. He's such a cutey. Plus he always seems to know if i'm upset (eg a certain emotional time of the month or any previous break-ups) and comes up onto the bed and lies beside me.

Not to mention it's always me he comes to first.
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Chit Chat