Early Christmas Presents

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Early Christmas Presents

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 am

Hey guys,

Me and Mr LemonJuice did some Christmas Shopping last night. I have wanted a WiiFit Balance Board since New Years Eve when one of our friends bought it to our party.
So I've said I wanted one for Christmas, we were talking about it a few weeks ago saying that it would be a good laugh to take it to my Nan's as the 'Christmas Game' for everyone to play.

So, we got the Balance board last night. We went halves on it, I said i would pay half since it was somethng for both of us.

My only problem is, he said I still cant have it till Christmas Day. He's at work today and I'm on my own with my daughter. And the Board keeps looking at me :o It wants me to play on it. :o

Help! I'm not going to play on it, because i'm sure thats breaking some sort of trust with Mr. LemonJuice. But like I said, it keeps staring at me. Lol.

Do any of you guys get or want any of your Christmas Presents early? Like on Christmas Eve or something, not a week before hand lol.

x
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Early Christmas Presents

Postby RagDoll » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 am

Hehe, don't do it LemonJuice! I don't think Mr. LemonJuice would be very impressed.

My boyfriend and I have had our main Christmas prezzie for about a month already now! We bought a new mattress between us - not very exciting, but our old one was horrible, so it kinda was exciting when it arrived! Sooo... I've pretty much already got my prezzie. We did say we'd buy each other bits and bobs to open on the day though.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby jen » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 am

Hey

My Fiance and i finally got round to getting sky fitted. That's kinda a pressie for both of us but we said we'd get each other a few little things to open on Christmas day so our main thing we have already.

My mum wanted a DS and so my dad let her order one and he is paying for it. She was so excited but my dad finished work early and got home before her and hid it. She though she was going to be able to play it right away but he said she can't have it until Christmas day. She keeps saying things like "i just want to see what it's like" but he wont let her lol. Honestly my mum is worse than we are with Christmas. She used to pace the hall early on Christmas morning, making the odd thud or coughing loudly so that we would wake up. She gets so excited lol
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm

if you play it he will know as you have to set up your "mii" and store the information. Next time you go on it says things like - Hello I haven't seen you since yesterday. It will be worth the wait. After all you have waited since last new year :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 pm

I've wrapped it up now! It keeps on telling me to play on it and it's still staring at me but I can't play with it now. Lol.

I'm just miffed that EVERYONE will be playing on it on Christmas Day and I wont get much of a chance. There's going to be 10 of us including my daughter. :o I wont see it till New Year haha. Definately worth the wait though :D

I get way to over excited at Christmas. I'm like a 7 year old thats ate and drank way to many E numbers. :lol:

I am really excited about giving my daughter her big present. It's huge, i'm having trouble hiding it to be honest, it's in the office at the moment. Luckily the door is kept shut because the cat finds it hilarious to wrap himself up in the wires from the computer and phone line. :o My daughter is so nosey though, she keeps wanting to go in there. Lol.
Its a desk for drawing with its own seat. She'll love it. I will love it, it means she will stop drawing on my table when she gets over excited with the drawing lol. :lol:

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am

Can you cover it with a sheet so at least if she tries to peak she won't know what's underneath. In fact turn it upside down so it's legs are poking up that will really confuse her :lol:
Glad you took temptation out of the way with the weee.
You can made on boxing day with it and you will have all the others scores from xmas day to compete against too :P

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

Hahaha turning it upside down will really confuse her! I like that!

I'm going to attempt to sort of wrap it up later on. If not, i'll keep it where it is and bring it downstairs Christmas Eve after she's gone to bed.

I really cannot wait to play on the Wii, i'm getting bored of the games on the normal Wii. I want to test my Balance!! Lol. Boxing day sounds like a good idea actually, Mr. LemonJuice might still be a bit wobbly from the night before hahaha. I'll win! :D

LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:08 pm

I havent had any presents yet, wont be getting anything big this year I wouldnt have thought.

I bought my (ex) boyfriend a ipod touch, and it's all wrapped up on my dressing table, not really sure what to do with it. I thought about giving it to him anyway, since I bought it because he wanted one, and I want him to have it, but my brother said it would probably just make him feel guilty. I cant bring myself to return it though..

and LemonJuice, tut tut, dont give into temptation :p it's baaaad! haha
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby peecee » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey, LJ, Tesco sells massive Christmas bags, big enough to put a bike in - would that make life easier with your daughter's prezzie?

As for the Wii, why don't you just have a couple of bottles of wine, then try standing up? That should test your balance...:badgrin:
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm

I would either keep the i-pod or return it rufio.

I know only too well how you feel. I had bought my ex a helecopter flight for 2 for his birthday and we broke up a month or so before. It is really bad having to return things as it hurts but at the same time, at least you can just go into the shop and exchange it or get a refund...i had to call them and tell them what had happened that i had to cancel it and then they decided whether or not it was a valid enough reason to issue a refund. I was mortified and hurt all at the same time.

Either way i wouldn't give him it. I think your brother's right in that it might just make him feel guilty or worse he may think that you're trying to make him feel guilty and end up just feeling annoyed.

I would try and get a refund and get a night out with your friends organised instead
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

I agree with jen - have a night out. Just think of it as money rather than a present

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Chit Chat