Routines we have without noticing.

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Routines we have without noticing.

Postby highlandcow » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

ToriL87 wrote:Well highland cow you tell him that the British Dental Health foundation recommend that your brush before breakfast! (look at me the big dental nerd!)
it's something to do with erosion and saliva so some of these quirky routines we have our proving to be good for us..

Haha!! Excellent, thanks for that Tori.....I'll make sure to remember that! :D
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby spacegirl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

i didn't really realise i had routines until this post yesterday!! then the more i think about it the more i realise what a weirdo i am!

some examples...

I have a very precise shower routine, if i think i've forgotten to do one thing, condition my hair for example, i start again.
i ALWAYS sit on the same seat on the bus, and if someone's already in it theni'm raging, and i sit as close as i can to them and just glare at them the whole journey.
the tv volume always has to be on a "7" as in 7, 17, 27... depending on how loud i want it but always a 7.
i count my steps everywhere, but whenever i get to 30 i start again, and i have to end on a multiple of 10 ie 10 20 or 30 ](*,) ...
if i'm looking at something i always draw it in the palm of my hand with my finger else i don't think i've taken it in and have to go back

oh dear... now i'm gna obsessively notice every stupid thing i do.
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:08 pm

I used to count my steps too and stairs; I don't now though.

I get washed in the shower in the same order all the time but if I change the order it wouldn't bother me.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Chit Chat