They're turning into charvs!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

They're turning into charvs!

Postby ILoveYou » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

My best friends and I have always been close. But one of them has lately began to turn into a 'charv'.

She's kitted herself out in Superdry and McKenzie and Bench and is now really arrogant and cocky. She breaks all the rules at school and cakes herself in eyeliner.

She's found a new guy and all she talks about is boyfriend this, boyfriend that.

When I say 'cocky', I also mean confident and likes to take the mick. Naturally, the rest of my friends are following her example and doing all of the aforementioned things themselves. I'm really worried because I'm more of a geek than a charv: will they abandon me?

What do I do? I love these girls with all my heart...but what if they really start to be charvs?
ILoveYou
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: They're turning into charvs!

Postby ceilidh1990 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Is they're your friends they should be fine with you staying the way you are right now. You shouldn't have to become a chav just to impress or stay friends with them. When I was in first year at school I was friends with the people who would have been considered neds but I was never one myself. We'd been friends since primary school and they accepted me.
Hopefully it's just a phase and they'll grow out of it. My friends did.
What age are you and your friends?

Ceilidh :)
ceilidh1990
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends