Missing someone

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Missing someone

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Only 3 weeks now!

Are you planning any suprises for him when he gets back?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby highlandcow » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

I know....I'm getting all excited now!! :P
Looking forward to seeing him so much.

He gets back on the Sunday and then it's my birthday on the Wednesday so I'm taking the whole week off to spend it with him. But nothing concrete, just going to play it by ear really! He's going to be jet-lagged and stuff so I don't want to tire him out too much.

I'm a little nervous about seeing him after 3 months actually. I know we have got closer over that time but that has just been on the phone. I'm really hoping it will still be the same when he's back and we are face to face again....

Trust me to start worrying! :roll:
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby jen » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Hey

I've been reading this thread but didn't really have anything to add until now.

You will be nervous, it's only natural, but trust me, the minute you see him your nerves will fizzle away and you'll be so caught up in the moment, you'll forget what it was you were actually worrying about in the first place.

Also remember, he's probably missed you like crazy as well so is probably having all the same thoughts you are.

Time apart always makes the heart grow fonder. Hell there's been times where i wish my other half would go away with friends for a couple of days for peace and quiet but a few weeks ago he went to Manchester and was only away one night and i was desperate for him to get back (don't tell him i said that though ;) ) so i wouldn't worry about things not being as good/the same. If anything it'll just make you guys want to be with each other even more.

Jen
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 am

Atleast its not long now until hes home. Then you can be together and things can go back to normal.
You asked if i'd do anything special when Josie returns from switzerland - well, no idea, as it stands she wants space from me.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby glady » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 pm

I usually go out with friends. Or if my friends are not available, I keep myself busy. Reading books or doing movie marathon.
glady
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Chit Chat