New Piercing

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: New Piercing

Postby snail » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 am

Well, we'll wait a couple of months and then we can ask Skarlet for a more detailed answer :wink:
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby captainf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 am

haha Yes indeed. :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Skarlet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 am

Lol yes, I will report back.

I have heard that certain male piercings can have benefits for the ladies, I would assume that would be more so if the guy stretched them. This piercing shouldn't get in the way at all really, and the piercer suggested a couple other piercings that can be beneficial.

It is definitely interesting at the moment, I have to say I loved the after effects of the piercing, the buzz that you get. I am seriously considering more. :D
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm

My daughter had this done. Quite a shock as she is quite prudy. Anyway all I can say is make sure you adhere to the cleaning protocol as my daughters got a small infection even though she thought she had stuck to routine for long enough. It hurt but she perservered and is happy with the results now. Like you her ex hated them but her new b/f thinks it's fine and has his own piercing although only in the nose :lol:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Skarlet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm

I have fairly simple aftercare, firstly to wee over it... and then 3 times a week to use a saltwater solution. Hopefully no infections for me~ that would be embarassing... :oops:
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby rufio89 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Wow BelBel, you have a good bond with your daughter, I'd never tell my Mum something like that!
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:41 pm

I was the first person she told apart from her friend who went with her. Yes we do have a great relationship, I am very lucky.
Part of it is I don't shout at her for having her own ideas about things. I believe kids will do things all the more if you tell them you disagree. I always just talk about possible consequences and hope she makes good decisions. In this case it can always be removed if she doesn't like it so no harm in it. :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby snail » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Skarlet wrote:I have fairly simple aftercare, firstly to wee over it...

Is that part of the aftercare, or just something that happens by itself? :-k

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Skarlet » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:52 pm

You would think so, but I have to remember to lean forwards to direct the flow. lol- and drink plenty of water so it doesn't sting.

I don't think I would tell my mum, or my older sisters. Might admit it to my twin though. She's more used to my outlandish wants.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby highlandcow » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Wow Skarlet you brave girl! :D
I don't think I'd have the stones for that. I thought I was it when I had my belly button done! :oops:
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Aligator » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 pm

at the beggining u sed that u couldnt say it because of the forum being a familly forum...I know it would be hard to get round the whole discussion by not mentioning anything near that area but even so...a five year old must have guessed. Also what happens if anything gets stuck while having sex. That would be a way worse way to have ur mum find out :-?
R U OK?
Aligator
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 pm

The way we usually look at it is that someone can discuss sexual things in a general way, but because children may be reading we don't want the person to mention all the explicit details of those sort of things.

I don't think anything could get stuck. But if anything did go wrong, Skarlet can go to hospital by herself without her parents knowing; she's in her 20s.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Skarlet » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 pm

I was just being polite, and following forum rules. I obviously wanted people to know what I had pierced, just wasn't going to be blatant with details as there are kids that can read this forum.

Also as Snail says I am old enough to make these decisions, I am sure that my mum wouldn't be that shocked, it's just not something I would share openly with her unlike BelBel's daughter.

I also can't see how it would get stuck, and if it did my mum wouldn't have to find out, unless I wanted to tell her.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat