Things always have to be greater...

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Things always have to be greater...

Postby Weasley » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here too much recently but have been having a few issues I thought you might be able to help with.
I've had a bit of a tough time with an ex boyfriend (some of you may know) and although I have a wonderful new boyfriend (nearly a year now!) I've had a rough time accepting certain things and moving on without feeling guilty or wrong. My ex used to abuse me - mentally, not physically, something I have recently comes with whilst speaking to a doctor. He would call me names, manipulate me, control me, talk down to me and my family and even broke my cell phone thinking I was two timing him. Anyway, my new boyfriend has some good friends here, one of which is a girl who I will call Casey. Anyway Casey and I get on just fine but I feel like she is secretly jealous. I have always been very good friends with my bf and Casey became his friend whilst I was living in England. Now I am back it is like she will make things up to try and better me, making me feel low (it doesn't take much just now)
Just the other day I was talking with my bf and was a bit upset about things when she calls. He asks her to call back as I was upset etc and out of the blue she told him her life story about how her ex bf used to beat her and force her to have sex to try and get her pregnant. I'm not sure if this is true (my
bf thinks it's not) and it's pretty sick if it isn't but I feel she is trying to attract all of the attention. I'm not fighting for attention, I just want people to understand and that's it. She is always ganging around too and saying inappropriate things, like asking my boyfriend to go shopping with her. Weird! I don't know what to do as I don't want to cause an atmosphere, but I don't want her causing problems. Sorry it's so long bug if anybody could give me an idea of how to handle this I'd be sooo grateful. X
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Things always have to be greater...

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Have you chatted with your b/f about this and has he got any suggestions how to deal with it as it's his friend.
The best thing you can do is ignore her and remember her comments are because she is jealous of you and what you have (your b/f) and therefore she is deliberately trying to put you down. You must ignore her, what she thinks is of no value especially if she is a nasty liar (which it seems likely she is).
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Weasley » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 pm

He knows she is telling lies, especially about her ex boyfriend and too be honest I think he's a little shocked by it. I don't know this girl very well, so for all I know it could be true but after speaking with my boyfriend I'm a bit upset by what she's said and I think it's sick she would make it up!! I know she's jealous and I've asked my boyfriend to maybe have a word if she says anything again. It's hard though as I don't want them to fall out because of me, yet I can't stand the things she says and the way she feels she has to compete to get his attention. She looks totally stupid and desperate! Maybe I should just let her make a fool of herself!!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Surely if you b/f is starting to see her true colours he must be coming to the conclusion himself that he doesn't want to spend as much time with her
I would let her make a fool of herself
I can't see your b/f wanting to end up with a mental case like that :o
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends