A fitting title...

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A fitting title...

Postby Ogadai » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:08 am

Hey all

This all comes from a meeting i went to ages ago about fundamentalism and terrorism and how it affects the younger generation and the purpose of that meeting was to raise awareness of such things.
I thought it would be a great idea to focus that same thing down to a local level where I live but there's a little problem with that and this is where i need your help deciding:
A) What we could actually do in this kind of focus group on extremism
B) Most importantly... the name (if possible names that form a kind of catchy sequence like the Anti Bullying Alliance (ABA))

Thanks in advance guys
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: A fitting title...

Postby snail » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

I don't know really, Ogadai, because I'm not sure what you would be looking at. Are there many problems related to extremism or terrorism where you live locally?
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A fitting title...

Postby Ogadai » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

It's not so much as dealing with it, it's more to raise awareness of how people turn to it as in causes and stuff like that as well as how you can have other choices even when it doesn't look like it.
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Chit Chat