Tips for sex

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Tips for sex

Postby hana.15 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I am 16 and have been in my current relationship for 4 months with a 23 year old. The age gap is not an issue with anyone, or ourselves, so we are very happy together. The relationship is going great.

As i am young and have only slept with one other guy than my current partner, i feel very unexperianced. I would like to ask for any tips anybody might have as i am running out of ideas for actions in the bedroom. I want to show my partner that even though i am young i want to give him the pleasure than an older girl might be able to give him. He dont force me to do anything which is great, and he takes his time with everything, constantly asking if im okay and if im feeling comfortable Ect. Which i think is very sweet of him.

So anyway, back to the subject, Any tips or advice would be much apprishated.

Thanks all.
Hannah x
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Tips for sex

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Each guy is different why don't you ask him what he would like you can make it like a joke so it's all light hearted or ask him during sex itself.
He may also like you because you don't have such experience and you are learning everything with him.
Remember never do anything you aren't comfortable with.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby hana.15 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks for the advice =) =)
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi hana.15 - this is not the place to come for tips on sex unless you're asking about safe sex and contraception! Have you tried other places on the web? Also, are you sure you want this post in the under 16s section because if you are under 16 then he's on very dangerous ground if he's having sex with you :/

I know you might feel as though you're ready for this type of relationship but be careful. I was a teenage parent, and so was my daughter (despite all my warnings!). Her boyfriend was in his twenties and she was only just 16 when she fell pregnant. Things happen, people get carried away, and before you know it your life is going down a completely different path than you planned for. Don't take any risks and be sure this guy is all he seems. Ask yourself why he's going out with a teenager rather than someone his own age.

Please please please take care of yourself - useful links below...
http://www.sexetc.org
http://www.likeitis.org.uk/sex.html
http://www.childrenfirst.nhs.uk/teens/l ... ourse.html
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Jo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Hana, I hope my post didn't sound too much like a lecture. I think I went straight into 'Mum' mode - sorry!

But I still meant most of it - just didn't mean it to sound so preachy :P

Take care of yourself girl!

:D
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby hana.15 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

He is with me, because he loves me. It dont matter about age, age is just a number unless its under 16.

I love him and he loves me.

And i know i wont be getting pregnant because i am on the pill injection. Im not stupid and i am very mature for my age.
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby rufio89 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am

I hate to sound preachy, but I dont think age is just a number is true of teenagers, and as mature as you are for your age, you're still only 16, and this guy is a lot older than you. No-ones telling you what you should and shouldnt do, just be careful.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby hana.15 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm

I am always carefull and 7 years is not that much of an age gap

if i was 20 and him 27, you wouldnt see it as bad, because im older, but its the same age gap.

Nobody has a problem with our age gap, and i did not write this post to have people lecturing me about my relationship
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby peecee » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Hana, nobody's lecturing you! Everybody is offering you the same advice they would offer any PPer, regardless of age!

Take it as it is meant, no need to get so defensive. :)
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rufio89 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

As peecee said, I wasnt trying to lecture, I just know that I went out with an older guy when I was 16, and I thought I was very grown up, and now I very much regret it, and I know there are other posters on this board who have similar experiences to me,

HOWEVER, there are also lots of people who have relationships with older people when they are young, and they have either stayed together and it worked, or they split up with no regrets, so Im not saying theres anything WRONG with the age gap, I'm just saying that, at 16, it IS different to if you were in your 20s and with him, age gaps change as people get older, someone who is 40 and has a partner who is 47 are essentially the same age, but someone who is 16, the 7 year gap is bigger.

Please dont think Im saying theres anything wrong with the relationship though!

I went out with someone who was 27 when I was 18, and we had more than our fair share of problems, but I think they would have been there regardless of age.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Tarantula » Sat May 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Women's magazines usually include sections on how to improve your mojo, or just Google it.

There is only so much you can learn from theory though, so I'd say communicating with your partner is the key and only way to really suss what he, as an individual, likes and doesn't (other sources tend to be a bit general).

(Also, getting so defensive in the way that you have really exhibits your maturity. Whaaaa? Everyone's thinkin' it, I'm just saying it. =; )
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby shaz26 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:03 pm

I agree with the above this guy is a grown man, and as mature as you feel (doesn't everyone at 16) your still only a teenager. Your just the legal age to have sex. When you reach our age you'll be saying the same thing to someone else :)

I'm not trying to lecture but at your age people still tend to be nieve. That could be what attracts him so be careful.
shaz26
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby hana.15 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 am

I can tell you now that as much as you all tried to tell me that this relationship was not one to be in.

i am not 17, him 24 and we are still together its been over 10 months..... He practically lives with me, and we never argue or bicker or anything. i understand what you mean by him being that much older, but the truth is i am older than what my age is, dont matter how much you can say that all 16/17 year olds think there mature, BEcause i no i am.....

its so quick for people you dont no, or who dont no you to pass judgement, however they dont no the real situation, only whats been posted on this website. Maybe people should not be so judgmental.
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby rufio89 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 am

Hana, noone is judging you and I dont know about the others but I stand by what I said. 17 is still very young . As I said previously, I was in a similar situation when I was your age and we were together for a long time and I was very much in love and I was very grown up for my age - as I am sure you are - but it doesnt change the fact that you're only 17. No-one said the relationship was sick or doomed, you just have to be wary of large age gaps at your age. If you are as mature as you say you are I'm sure you'll be able to recognise that there are risks in any relationship you enter in to, and problems in relationships at a young age can cause a lifetime of damage, so all anyone was saying was that you need to make sure you keep your eyes open, and be careful.

Good luck for the future and I'm glad the two of you are happy together.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Under 16s