vodafone ad....

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

vodafone ad....

Postby spacegirl » Sun May 30, 2010 4:26 pm

OK. does anyone else want to throw up a little in their mouths when they see that awful vodafone ad with the dad and the daughter? I hate it for several reasons:

1. Her dad is the first person she contacts when her bf dumps her which suggests a close relationship, so why did she not know that he had a very important welcome dinner

2. He would never have made it as director of a company if he's going to disappear like that at every sniffle from his darling daughter

3. how rude!!! those people all obviously gave up their evening to welcome their new director, and he first of all takes a phonecall instead of speaking to his new staff, and secondly disappears without a word of apology

I KNOW it's just a tv ad, but for some reason it just really really gets under my skin!it's the only thing that makes me actively lift the remote and turn over the tv when it comes on, cos it just makes me want to throw up.

rant over.
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: vodafone ad....

Postby captainf » Sun May 30, 2010 11:44 pm

haha :D
Never really been that bothered about it myself.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: vodafone ad....

Postby all_apologies » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 pm

I agree, the whole thing makes me cringe!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Chit Chat