my finances

For any money-related worries.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my finances

Postby brfc » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am

Hello people

After moving out from my ex i had loads of debts and i decided too tackle that as part of moving on with my life. well a year on and after getting advice from a friend who had same problem i set up a debt management plan. recently ive been getting statements which show my money going down that i owe (great buzz that) debts easy too get into hard too get out off. so just thought id tell people that however bad your finances theres always a way too sort them out. im looking forward too a better future fingers crossed financially now.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: my finances

Postby ILoveChristmas » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi brfc, haven't seen you around for a little while.

It's great to hear you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Money can be such a worry and having that dealt with can make everything seem so much better.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Well done BRFC that's really good news. :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby brfc » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey yeah been busy sorting out a few things in my mad little world thought other day havnt popped onto pp for a while. great too see some familier faces. hope your all ok :)
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sabi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi there,
Glad to hear you're back on track. I keep finding myself eating into my overdraft and have now lived for 2 weeks on 25 euros, so i'm out of food :( bad times.
Can you give me some advice on how to get back out of debt? (payday on thursday) so i am basically needing to work out of 1500 of deby and only get paid about 450 a month. :(

Thanks for any help you can offer.
sabi
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Finances