Yay moving

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Yay moving

Postby Skarlet » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey Everyone,
I know I mentioned in Rufio's thread that everything is now coming together for me as well, but I wanted to share that I have found somewhere to live is in the city where I work, and I am moving on sunday. The guy I am going to be living with is great, we seem to have really clicked. Just have to hope that it all lives up to its promise.

Skarlet.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Yay moving

Postby captainf » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Sounds very good! :)
Hopefully everything will come together nicely :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby rufio89 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:50 am

yayyy :)

are you moving in with a stranger? I've done that a few times now and it's generally worked pretty well for me.

I am glad things are going better for you :)

xxx
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Skarlet » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeh a stranger. Sharing just with him, so far we have got on okay- its just difficult to know if its going to work out. I really like him so far. I have been round a couple of times, and each time we have chatted so much that I have had to get a late trainhome.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 am

Sounds like you get on with him :) Hopefully it will work out wonderfully well :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Skarlet » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 am

Well I have moved in, and it has been good so far, if a little strange. Nice to not have to get up in the morning ridiculously early. We have had some long chats and watched a film together, is just a little odd.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm glad its going good :)
Although im a little curious - why is it odd?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Skarlet » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Just seems odd to be in someone elses home - we have also really clicked so it just feels really full on at the moment. It is good that we get on really well, and we have had some interested chats, I don't normally find this kind of friendship.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby RagDoll » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

..though maybe not the most ideal of situations, do you think this friendship could turn into something more romantic?!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Skarlet » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't know, he isn't physically my type, and we have both been talking about exes, and stuff, so he knows alot about me and whats been going on in my head atm.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Sounds like a situation that could turn out to be brilliant, or could turn out to be dreadful.
I think that only time will tell. The good thing is you two get on well and thats important. If anything romantic develops I doubt it will be one sided and could be something really good. However, if it remains a friendship then thats good too. Just go with the flow, this could be a good fresh start for you :)
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Chit Chat