Little Update on Me =]

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Little Update on Me =]

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am

Hi all,

Just thought I would let you know that I'm not going to be posting about trivial things that Mr. LemonJuice has done or not done anymore. :lol:

I had my Implant (Contraceptive one) out on Tuesday! =D Apart from my arm absolutely killing me, i feel great! I've been getting pregnancy like symptoms the last month or so and have felt awfull. My Doctor said thats one of the side affects of the Implant and agreed to remove it, then and there. Since, i havnt felt unwell in the slightest, my headache almost vanished instantly and i havnt smiled and laughed so much in months!
The only thing that worried me about having it out was that my Doctor (Bless him, i do love him, he's been my doctor since birth, so he knows all my ins and outs) thinks that Local Anesthetic is pointless and said that he did such a great job of putting the Implant in, he could of removed it with his teeth :o. Luckily he was joking and did it properly lol.

Another thing is, I am sooo excited at the moment too. My daughter starts Nursery/School in September. We went in the other day for an Induction and she LOVED it. I couldnt convince her to come home. One of the teachers had to trick her. Lol. Soo we're off into town today to buy a school uniform!!!!! Arrgghh!! :D :D :D :D

And the last thing, me and Mr. LemonJuice have been together 2 years on Sunday! Time has really flown by, it still feels new and fresh to us. I feel so blessed to have him though, I have never been with a man who treats me like he does. Of course we have our ups and downs, but i think our relationship would be a bit boring without them. Lol.
His work has picked up.... ALOT. I've found a job that fits around childcare and my daughter starts school in a couple of months. I thought we would never see the day where work picked up for both of us.
Considering how bad things were around and just after Christmas, we have vowed to never let that happen again. So now we are both putting away £100 a month to save for Christmas, a holiday and perhaps if we save for another couple of years, a wedding.

Happy happy happy. :D :D :D
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Little Update on Me =]

Postby Skarlet » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

Thats really great news Lemonjuice, I am really pleased for you. Congratulations on the job. :D
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby snail » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 am

Aw. That's great, Lemon. I'm so pleased for you 8)
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

I am going to start saving for my hat :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate