Not what i want

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not what i want

Postby Herbie08 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Okay, here's the situation.

Had sex with this girl, 4 days ago now. I mean, we're not in love or a relationship. We've kindof built up to this point. And i knew it was wrong and i knew we shouldn't be doing it but i did it anyway. We had sex twice, and at one stage i was partially inserted without a condom but quickly pulled out when she mentioned she was on the pill.

Here's my questions,
1. What are the chances of pregnancy?
2. Why do i feel so terrible?

Get back to me please.
Herbie08
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Not what i want

Postby mysterychild » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am

You feel terrible because you know in your gut, having sex is not really what you wanted to do.

The golden rule with this stuff is to trust your feelings, not one will think less of you if you don't do it. Believe me, it's so much nicer when you do it and you want to!

Regarding pregnancy - the only way to avoid pregnancy is not to have sex. Pill or no pill, it's possible to get pregnant.

Please always have condoms available. At least they will offer pregnancy protection, and STD protection.
mysterychild
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Not what i want

Postby snail » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am

Herbie08 wrote: i was partially inserted without a condom but quickly pulled out when she mentioned she was on the pill.

Did you mean to type "she WASN'T on the pill"? If she IS on the pill and taking it correctly, the chances of pregnancy are extremely low. If she wasn't on the pill and you briefly inserted but didn't come, the chances are higher but still quite low. It's very hard to say, you'll have to wait and see. She can do a pregnancy test in about a week.

As Mysterychild said, you feel bad because you regret it and you feel frightened and guilty. Hopefully you won't do this again.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Sexuality