in love with my best friend ahh

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

in love with my best friend ahh

Postby Nzingha » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

I’m completely in love with my gay best friend I have been for the past four years since I was fifteen and it’s completely broken my heart. Everyone says that he’s the funniest person they’ve ever met, he’s hilarious and has the most vibrant personality you could imagine and is so beautiful he looks like a model, everyone who meets him wants to be friends with him and he’s so popular I feel jealous all the time when he’s with all his other friends and I even hated his ex-boyfriend which was so stupid because he was really nice and they were so good together. Now I live in a different city to him I always ask him to visit me and he comes every single weekend to see me where I live and when he’s not with me I’m always on the phone to him because he has such an amazing character I want to be around him all the time and I’m upset when he’s not around. I know it’s so ridiculous and I need to get a grip and move on but it’s so much harder than it seems
Nzingha
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: in love with my best friend ahh

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Can't you learn to be happy that you have such an amazing friend.
It is quite possible if you ever got together it would be a disaster and ruin your friendship, surely it is better to have him as a friend forever.
If you really love him you would want him to be happy so don't make any relationships he has difficult.
Separat loving your friend from loving him as a potential b/f.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends