I am Bisexual

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I am Bisexual

Postby KrazyStace » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Ok so I'm called Stace and I am bisexual I have known this for about 2 years now. I have
snogged a few girls and I really feel the connection but I've never gone any further as
I have never had the chance. I have got a boyfriend who I have been with for 5 months
And he is the only person that knows I am bisexual. I fancy a few girl and have fantases
And masturbate over them and stuff. I have has sex with quite a few guys but they never
Make me moan like I do when thinking about girls. Latly I have walked down the street and
Every sexy girl I see I just imagince me haveing sex with them. I REALLY want to have sex
With a girl and my boyfriend knows this. He has told me to go and experiment woth some
Girls and he won't mind, but I think he really will and just tryna male me happy
What do I do? Pleade help!! X
KrazyStace
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I am Bisexual

Postby all_apologies » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 pm

From my own personal experience, when a guy says he won't mind, what he means is that he just doesn't want to risk losing you altogether so will put up with your experimenting in the hope that you don't like it! Understandably, it can really mess with a partner's head to know that their other half is out there experimenting with other people, and I wouldn't recommend it.

I agree that it's important for you to test the waters with girls, but not whilst in a relationship with someone else. If you want to be with your boyfriend then he should be enough for you. If your mind is straying that much (whether it be to girls or guys) you might want to consider whether your relationship is worth that much to you.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby KrazyStace » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't think I would even be able to go out and experiment as I love him so much and wouldn't want to cheat. My relationship means everything to me and I love him more than anything BUT I'm one of these people, if I see a button saying do not press I have to press it. Its not that I want a relationship with a girl whilst I'm with my boyfriend I just don't want the curiosity on my mind anymore. I think I'm going to be with my boyfriend and I just don't want girls on my mind all the time. I think if I have sex with a girl once I will either realise that I want to be with a girl or my curiosity will go. X
KrazyStace
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

We all have fantasies whether we are straight, gay or bi so it's not necessarily going to go away whatever you do.
The thing with a fantasy is it's safe. You don't have to deal with any consequences so you can truly let yourself go.
Either way if you are in a committed realtionship then you shouldn't cheat. I don't care what your boyfriend says it will change his feelings and is bound to cause conflict. Two girls is most straight boys fantasy but the reality of their g/f cheating isn't quite the same.
If you really value your realtionship just accept these are fantasies and stay faithful
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby KrazyStace » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok. Thanks for your advice x
KrazyStace
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Sexuality