WAS IT WRONG PLEASE HELP

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

WAS IT WRONG PLEASE HELP

Postby kim0000 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 pm

was it wrong
i met my gay friend in the summer off last year and we became really good friends very quiclky hes 19 ive just turned 37 we do evertyhing toghter and hes became a part off my family he calls me mum and i treat him like one off my kids

we were out the other night and got quite drunk and i enmded up staying at his flat which he only moved into he just got single bed so we scared the bed which we have done in the past .... but it happened so quiclky we ended up naked and maeing love to each other and it was amazing at the time but i quckly relsised it was wrong wat we did 1 cos off the age gap and 2 cos hes my friend and 3 off his sexuality and was scared it riun wat we have as friends

we have spoke and said it wont but its eating me up in side because he wont talk to me why it happned and its like he just wants to forget about it its eating me up in side cos i know its so wrong but im falling in love with him im trying to act normal round my other friends and kids i havent spoke to anyone about it
im bottleing it all up inside i want to tell him how i feel and a part off me is telling me he does to were both scared i think i want to tell but im frighted it ends our friendship please help
kim0000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: WAS IT WRONG PLEASE HELP

Postby RagDoll » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 am

In my view, this is wrong and I think you know it is.

Firstly, I can't understand why you'd befriend someone so much younger than you - what do you have in common? I can't get my head around the attraction of hanging around with a teenager when you're in your late 30s.

Secondly, you started off by saying your friend is gay - considering his age, there's a good chance he is still trying to work out who he is, how he feels about his sexuality etc. and I therefore feel it was very wrong for you to have sex with him. Maybe he just wanted to see what sex felt like with a woman.

I also think it's odd that you treated him like a son and he calls you Mum, yet you've clearly completely over-stepped Mum and son boundaries. The contradicitions there must be pretty confusing for him.

Regardless of your feelings for him, I think you should cut contact with him. I don't think anything good can come of you continuing to see him, for either of you. Imagine how your own children would feel if they found out - what kind of message do you think it would send to them???
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: WAS IT WRONG PLEASE HELP

Postby lidopig » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 pm

I think "wrong" is a bit harsh.Not advisable,maybe. At 19 I would have thought his sexual preference was pretty well decided upon,but if it isn't so what? You are both adults and are not commiting any crime.
Come on Retrochav,give us your take on this!
lidopig
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality