What would you say, if you could?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What would you say, if you could?

Postby Desi » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi,

As some of you may know, my ex left me over a year ago now. I have often thought about contacting her, but don't know how she wouldreact or what she would say to me. I thought a good idea might be for us to have a thread here where we can type the things we would like to say - if only to get them off our chest. So what would you say, if you could?

I'll start....

Honey, it's been a long time now. I have changed and you will have too. I just want you to know that even though a lot of water has passed under the bridge, i still think of you everyday, and those thoughts are very fond ones. I still love you, and i honestly beleive i always will. You meant so much to me, i was willing to give you everything, but it, I wasn't what you wanted. I hope you find happieness and love one day. Take care, all my love....
Desi
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: What would you say, if you could?

Postby captainf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Hm sometimes its best to leave an ex. I mean I can understand the want to contact one, especially if you still love them but is it worth the risk? If you havent spoken for ages they have probably moved on and may even be with someone new. If they want to talk to you they will probably contact you instead.
Also using affectionate pet names wouldnt be the best thing to do either with someone that has left you over a year ago as they might find it abit off putting.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby jen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

To be honest if i had the chance to say anything to my ex it would be "look at what you've lost you cheating scumbag"lol.
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

haha :) It all worked out well for you in the end, Jen :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby jen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 am

lol yeah. It would be interesting to find out what the ex is up to now though. I know he's no longer with the woman he cheated on me with but would be interesting to find out if he's better or worse off without me (not to sound bitter but worse off would probably be better)

Interesting topic.
Formerly irnbrubar
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Skarlet » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:13 pm

It really is an interesting topic. I used to write down the things I would have liked to have said, as sometimes it feels a little unfinished. But alot of the things I wanted to have said are now not really relevant.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Chit Chat