Friend won't look at me or say hi

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend won't look at me or say hi

Postby emotionalwreck_ » Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Hiya, I have this guy friend and we're not that close but whenever we see each other or walk past we would say hi and smile. But just recently whenever he sees me he looks down and avoids my gaze to avoid saying hi and I have no idea why he's suddenly doing this. I don't know if it's because I was sitting behind in class and I just glanced at him and I think he saw in the corner of his eye that I would just look down if he happened to look at me at the corner of his eye. I don't really wanna confront him about it, but I just want to know why all of a sudden he has stopped saying hi to me now. I just want to know what you guys think is on his mind?
Thank you :)
emotionalwreck_
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Friend won't look at me or say hi

Postby Ticktock » Sat May 14, 2011 7:27 pm

My experience would suggest you were probably of interest to him, but since it has never moved beyond a smile and greeting he is trying to clear his head.

If you are interested ask him out, if not accept that he probably wanted a bit more than friendship and give him a bit of space.
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends