Does he like her?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Does he like her?

Postby justagirl » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 pm

My friend knows the guy i like and we've recently have started go go out with my friends and his, i though it would be good but he doesnt really talk to me. She kind flirts with him and i think he might like her. They are really close and, although i want them to be happy, i dont know how i could deal with it if they did go out.....
please help :(
From justagirl age 15
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Does he like her?

Postby Ticktock » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Have you actually spoken to him, or is it longing looks across the room at the moment?

At the moment you sound like a bystander, watching your friend playing up to the boy you like, which doesn't make her much of a friend by the way...

So you can either wish them well, or put yourself forward, you say you like him, then tell him, ask him out on a date. If he says no then at least you know where you stand and your 'friend' loses the pleasure of messing with your head.
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justagirl » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

No, i do talk to him, he just acts differently out of school and i really dont have the confidence to ask him out :oops: , thanks for the advice though :)
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Abooster1989 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

i agree with Ticktock, you need to express how you feel : ]

But then again, its good to keep them guessing as well. Maybe just drop into convo with him you enjoy spending time with him. Its not too forward but your not revealing too much.

You could talk to your friend as well, especially if she already knows you like this guy. Tell her how you feel, its not very nice if she's playing up to this guy knowing full well you like him, that must be horrid!

If you dont feel confident, i wouldnt worry too much about chasing this guy,boys are shy creatures too, sometimes they expect us girls to make the first move!

Maybe just show him how much fun you are, like when your in the group dont put all your energy into him. Guys love the chase and your mate will be the one looking foolish in the end if all she is doing is being all over him. Independant girls who are happy in themselves and can laugh with others will stand out.

Then every now and again flash him a smile, look your best and keep him guessing.

And when you do bump into him be pleasant, smile ask him how he is doing. Get to know him more gradually in subtle ways and you will probably begin to find what you have in common, maybe more than what your mate and he has.

Just remember, never let a guy rule your head. Let them come to you. You want someone to like you for who you are.

And hopefully he will see the person you are. : ]
If we didnt have shadows we wouldnt be standing in the light..
Abooster1989
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby justagirl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks guys for all your help< but this problem is officialy resolved, i feel so much better O:)
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm

So what happened? Go on, tell us :P
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby justagirl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah, its sorted. I talked to my other friend about it, and she told her. which wasn't great, very awkward but never mind. She talked to me about it in private and it turns out she definitely doesn't like him. she's gay. Who knew. Anyway its sorted now. They are close but I'm not too bothered now :wink:
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends