Bad skin

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Bad skin

Postby justagirl » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 pm

ok so this seems like a really shallow, stupid problem but its really starting to get to me ](*,)
i used to have really bad spots and they've cleared up ok now but im left with really bad skin, Its all blotchy and red in places and on most of it the pores are quite big, it looks horrible! its fine when i have make up on but thats not the point, and i dont exactly like wearing make up any ways coz im a bit of a tom boy.
I'm not super happy with my appearence any way so this sertainly doesnt help :-?
so yeah if anyones got any advice that would be great :D

:o thanks in advance, justagirl age 15 :o
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Bad skin

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

You can get laser treatment and dermatelogical treatments to help with this sort of thing
If it's really bothering you it may be worht asking your gp to see a dermatologists in the first instance and if that doesn't work out look into treatment at private clinics.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: Bad skin

Postby Jonaslove » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 am

I used to have really bad skin too, I went to my local beauty therapist and had a facial using Dermalogica products and they have really sorted my skin out.
Only problem is that the products are pretty expensive so maybe talk to your parents about how you feel about it and see if they would be willing to help you out :)
Jonaslove
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...