confused, please help

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confused, please help

Postby justagirl » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm not really sure how to start this but here i go anyway. :-k
i have always liked guys although i havent actually had a boyfriend (i'm only 15) but ive recently noticed that its not just guys that im attracted to, i think i might be bisexual. i know im not gay because ive had crushes on guys before and still do. ive never actually had a crush on a girl but i still have those kinds of feelings. Am i bi? or is it just age and teenage hormons? need advice please :(
justagirl age 15 *silentheart*
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: confused, please help

Postby ILoveChristmas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 am

At your age your hormones are certainly running wild, and during that time it's perfectly normal to become more sexually aware and curious about what's around you.

Plenty of girls and boys are curious about the same sex. It doesn't mean you're gay, or bi, it just means you're normal and curious.

I'd avoid trying to label yourself as anything. If you have crushes on boys, great, and if you're curious about girls that's also fine. Just let things play out naturally and eventually your hormones will settle down and you'll develop a sense of who you are in terms of your sexuality.

The important thing to remember is that it's normal. I'm sure if you searched this site you'd find a lot of other posts from teenagers with exactly the same concerns as you.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Sexuality