Enigmatic (and Nice) Classmate

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Enigmatic (and Nice) Classmate

Postby Thomil » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm in a weird situation...
I told to my classmate that I'm gay and that I got out with a boy this summer. He told me it's ok, and he approves me and he hasn't omophobic ideas. But a little bit later he started asking me what's the difference between kissing a boy or a girl, what happens to me when I see gay videos, so he was very curious about my gay life style... I'm thinking he's at least bisexual... He told me also he was dating a girl, but she never got out with him for her problems... What do you think? Should I ask him if he's bi-gay? I thought to ask to him Saturday, during my female friend's birthday party... It's a good idea?
Thanks to all ;)
Thomil
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Enigmatic (and Nice) Classmate

Postby snail » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I would not assume from what he said that he is bi - I think he is simply curious about your different lifestyle. Only ask him if you feel sure that the question will not offend him or make things awkward between you.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomil » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I thought the same, I wouldn't make a fool... I'll only try to ask him "Are you completely sure you're straight? It's only a question, nothing else, not a flirt or other"... Could it be ambiguous or offensive?
Thomil
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I suppose it depends on how you ask the question. You know your friend best, so you are probably the best judge.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Sexuality