Aunt

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Aunt

Postby King Tom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 am

Some while back I stayed at my aunt’s (who is about 18 or 19 years older than me) house for a few days. One evening we watched a DVD which had some adult content in it. After it we had were talking away to each other, had a cup of tea and then said we would retire for the night.

I said to her before I did go to bed that I would have a shower and shave etc if it was ok with her. She said if I had any laundry to leave it on the floor and she would do it the following day. I asked her was she sure and she said what’s family for.

When I came out of the bathroom which had its door directly opposite her bedroom door, I did not take to much notice that her bedroom door was open. I knew from been there a night or two before that she slept with it open.

In the corner of her bedroom she had a dressing room table which was angled in such a way that if she sat at it, she could see out her bedroom door and also see her bed, despite the fact she would have her back turned to the bed.

When I came out and was heading to bed I was wearing nothing but a pair of briefs. She asked if I was ok and if I wanted anything I knew where everything was. I said I was. As I was about to open my bedroom door she asked if I would come here for a minute. I stepped inside her door and she was sitting up in bed topless.

She began to call me big boy, which I am not, except maybe for around the belly and asked what I thought. I said good night and went into my own room. Shortly afterwards while trying to go to sleep I heard her get up and go to the toilet. A short while later while in a bit of a daze I thought I felt a hand slip under the quilt.

In the morning she said to me that she was serious and asked again what I thought. I told her she was my Aunt. She is now threatening to tell other relatives that something happened. I know it didn’t and she knows it didn’t but I know she tells lies and is good at it and has others believing what she says.

What should I do. Should I tell others what she is really like and will I be believed. What if she gets to them first and they believe her. I don’t know what to do.
King Tom
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Aunt

Postby Ticktock » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

I would think telling all has more risks for her than you, unless you have a reputation for seducing anything with a pulse.

If, as you sound, you are a sensible lad with strong morals then I would talk to your parents first and see how they react, my guess is they will have a quiet (or not so quiet) word with your aunt and this will stop.

Your aunt only retains any power over you while this is your little secret, you have nothing to hide, whereas she will end up in serious trouble with the family unless you end up in bed with her, which is why she is ratcheting up the threats.

She is the one who has done something wrong not you.
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby King Tom » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks for the advice, but its not something i would feel comfortable telling my parents about. Also I am no real spring chicken myself. I am in my 30's. If i was a teenager and my Aunt was my age now, maybe then you might think of saying it to the parents but its not something you do when you get older.
King Tom
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Ticktock » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 pm

I wouldn't discount the idea straight away, after all better they hear this from you than your aunt, and if you concern is what 'the family' will say then they will be more credible support than anyone else.

I know in these situations as a man you are suppose to cope on your own, its embarrassing to admit that an old lady is blackmailing you into being raped (and let's not dress it up that is how unpleasant this is). Your aunt is the sister of either your mother or father, they know her a lot better than you, and may be well aware of what she is capable of.

Your other option is technology, catch her on phone or camera threatening you, send her the result and tell her it ends there. Blackmailing the blackmailer carries it own risk, after all as you point out she is a lot better at lying than you and I generally never advise taking on anyone in a way they are already good at.
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...