My best friend has changed

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My best friend has changed

Postby Hachi132 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 pm

My best friend has been emailing her ex-boyfriend alot recently and she emails him alot when i go over to her house to see her and she is the one inviting me round at times aswell but all she does is email him constantly when im there and it makes me feel quite lonley at times too, but it making her change aswell as she is more snappy at me and will ignore me to speak to him. and the really stupid thing is he lives across the road from her but he refuses to go out and see anyone.

The worst is that he keeps sending her really misleading signals to her and all she goes on about is him to me all the time, i feel like i have been severly replaced by him and that i dont mean anything to her anymore and iv always been there for her when she has needed me. T^T :cry:
Hachi132
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: My best friend has changed

Postby Jonaslove » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:14 am

I know how it feels to feel like you've been replaced trust me!
I think you really need to have a conversation with your best friend about how you feel about the whole situation. If you're worried about it turning into an argument then sit down and think about what you're going to say to her and how you're going to say it before you actually do. Or if you don't feel like you can tell her face to face maybe write her a letter about it.

This sort of problem can't easily be resolved unless you speak to each other, she may not understand how she's making you feel as she may not be doing it on purpose.
She might want your advice about what to do about her ex-boyfriend, so be a good friend and be there to listen to her.

I hope this helps a little, good luck.
Jonaslove
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Friends