Not sure how to approach this?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not sure how to approach this?

Postby Catnip1000 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Dear all, I'm new to here and just wanted to see if I could get any advice for a problem at work.
Well, a girl who used to work in my office told me last Xmas that something had gone on between her and a guy in our office. The guy is married so she said it had finished but she still had feelings for him. She asked me not to say anything. She left our office in may and the guy left soon after. Nothing more was really said about it but there were rumours already going round about them (not started by me I hasten to add) people were seeing they'd been seen kissing and were being over friendly. Anyway, someone new started in our office in sept. when we were alone one day he asked me what's this about that girl messing about with the married guy. He said he'd heard rumours. I said that I knew she liked him and something might have gone on but I didn't know. Anyway a week ago the person I spoke to said he'd blurted out to the girl on a night out about her shagging the married guy andhe said she admitted it to him. I saw her before I knew this had happened and she ignored me, she has also ignored an email that I sent her about a work related matter. It didn't dawn on me at the time but now I'm realising that she obviously thinks i've told him. I don't know how to approach her about this now. I feel awkward about it but don't want any bad feeling. I think I'm probably the only person that she told in so many words but I don't think she realises that it wasn't really a secret because other people were speculating and gossiping. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Catnip1000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Not sure how to approach this?

Postby peecee » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 am

Hi, Catnip, and welcome to PP! :D

You've posted this problem in the Colleagues section, and you have replies there, so I'll lock this one now to avoid confusion.
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends