So annoyed with her

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

So annoyed with her

Postby hope84 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

I have been friends with this girl for over a year now and i always thought we had a good friendship. When i first met her i was in love with this bloke and even though i have moved on from him, we still always have a joke about him and how silly i was to like him in the first place.

Last thursday night she added him a friend on facebook as she wanted to see his pictures and have a look at his ex gf, i dont mind her doing this as it seemed like a little bit of fun.

Well anyway last friday whilst i was in work she sent me a emailing saying that he messaged her to say that " she was really pretty", I told her that hes a nice guy but thats the reason in the first place that i stopped liking him because of the way he is with women and he couldnt be trusted.

Well she then sent me a stinking email saying that i obviosuly still in love him and that i am over reacting about his message to her. I explaiend to her calmly that i honestly dont care or mind what messages he sends as he isnt my business anymore and he can do what he likes. Again i got another email from her saying that im overreacting about the whole thing and that she was going delete him.

Anyway i havnt bothered replying to her as i dont see the point, however she has kept him on her facebook list and still feels the need to tell me what he has said to her.

she a 33 year old women why behave like this? x
hope84
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: So annoyed with her

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I couldn't tell you what she is getting out of this but if she brings it up again tell her you really have no interest in talking about him at all and just tell her to leave it.

I suspect from her previous reactions she might want to have a bit of a row in which case you need to tell her you are happy never to speak about it again so it seems she is the one with the little obsession. Agree to disagree on this subject and not mention it again.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: So annoyed with her

Postby highlandcow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I agree, that is an odd way to behave over something like this.
To be honest, I'd ignore any email she sends on the subject and she'll get the point. If she insists on dragging it up, then let her know calmly how you feel and as Bel said, agree to disagree.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends