Unprotected sex... stupid stupid stupid: Warning 18+

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby cambot » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi All,

Umm back with a slightly different but more serious issue!! Sorry. I'll try and keep this "clean."

Basically I've been "seeing" .. talking?? to this guy since December. Last night he came over to my house and things happened. We ended up having unprotected sex and I'm freaking out over a couple of things!!!

The first thing is.. I don't know whether there was any "transfer" of umm... bodily fluids! It should be bloomin' obvious but it wasn't, I didnt feel anything (which I read isn't too unusual, anyone else experience that?) if he didn't withdraw but if he did there was no umm evidence on me or when I was changing the bed this morning..(sorry I'm trying not to get too graphic!!!)

The main thing and the thing that's freaking me out the most is because of this Easter weekend I'm worried about how long I have to wait before I can get the ECP - definitely going to go to the doctors or chemist asap to get it, just to be sensible (bit late huh!) Will I be okay if they are closed tomorrow?? Saturday-tuesday (possibly) I read there was a five day one but you definitely need to go to the doctors for that? is that true!!

The last thing is going to the doctors or chemist, what will they want to know, what will they ask me??? I just want to know because I'm scared and I dont have anyone to go with me :( so Id rather be prepared? Anyone mind sharing?

I know I sound bad but honestly I have never ever done anything so stupid like this before, ive always been very very careful and take that so serious!!! If you're responsible enough to have sex you should be responsible enough to take all the right precautions and do the responsible things. But last night was a spontaneous thing!!! I'd rather be as sensible and cautionary as possible now than have to deal with going through anything more serious!!! So I know what I need to do just how do I go about it!!!?

Thanks for any help :)
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes And other science facts, Just repeat to yourself it's just a show I should really just relax for Mystery...Science...Theater...3000!"
cambot
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Skarlet » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 pm

You have a 3 day window for it to be most effective and should be able to get it from the pharmacist or a walk in clinic tomorrow.

I don't know what they will ask but it will be fine.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Unprotected sex... stupid stupid stupid: Warning 18+

Postby cambot » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanks Skarlet. Thats what I'm worried about though, I've been checking online today- because I was going to run out if there was a Chemist open- and the ones near me seem to be closed because of Easter Monday!!! Think I'm just going to have to suck it up and go to the doctors.... I hate doctors!!
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes And other science facts, Just repeat to yourself it's just a show I should really just relax for Mystery...Science...Theater...3000!"
cambot
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Skarlet » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

cambot wrote:Thanks Skarlet. Thats what I'm worried about though, I've been checking online today- because I was going to run out if there was a Chemist open- and the ones near me seem to be closed because of Easter Monday!!! Think I'm just going to have to suck it up and go to the doctors.... I hate doctors!!

I would imagine that some would be open, check on nhs.uk. They have a services page which should cover your area.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cambot » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi Skarlet, Thank you!! Managed to get to Boots this morning.. so... alls good..

Thought Id post this anyway just incase anyone has to go through this! ( I hope no one does! Hope everyone has the sense not to anyway!)

They will just ask you, When the "indiscretion" happened, what contraceptives you use, whether you take any medications, What your periods are like? And they will just tell you about ECP- how to take it, what to expect etc. If youre really really nervous about going, take someone with you! I was nearly in tears when I went in :S :cry:
cambot
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 am

Dont let it worry you so much though cambot! You've learned a lesson and you got it sorted. These things happen and at least now it's dealt with.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby cambot » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Aye yeah, Thanks Rufio. Feel soooo much better now it's dealt with. But those 24+ hours it was like being in an episode of 24 haha!! Nevermind! Just another lesson learned ;)
cambot
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby highlandcow » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Well, thank goodness it all worked out Cambot! I went through a similar situation with my first boyfriend, and it's SO scary!
Remember that although you hate doctors, they aren't going to judge. You're only human, we all make mistakes like this in the heat of the moment.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Physical