Spiritualist

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Spiritualist

Postby swansgal » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Anyone been to a spiritualist. I went for the first time last week after my daughter coaxed me to go. To be honest I didn't want to go because I thought they just made things up. The things she was saying made my hair stand on end because they were all true. She recorded everything and to be honest Im too scared to listen to it by myself. Anybody believe in them or not.
swansgal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Spiritualist

Postby highlandcow » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:34 pm

I actually posted a topic like this a week ago (called "Tarot") as I would like to know if anyone else on here has used one.

I've actually got a private reading booked on Thursday. :o

So yours was good?
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby swansgal » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 pm

As I said, I always thought they talked rubbish. Iv'e been having relationship problems, and before I went in my daughter said your going to have grampa telling you about your problems. I said how's he going to know something like that. And the spiritualist said, youv'e been having relationship problems. A few years ago, I slept in a different room and I could feel someone touching my face, I never told a soul incase they thought I was crackers, and the spiritualist said your father has been near you at night. It's something I would consider going to again.
swansgal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby highlandcow » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Interesting...I'm looking forward to mine on Thursday now!
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Chit Chat