Am I pregnant?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am I pregnant?

Postby bethd_15 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm worried I might be pregnant. Five weeks ago, I was out and had a bit to drink and ended up with a guy. 'Stuff' happened but I didn't have sex. However, since then I've been paranoid I might be pregnant. It sounds silly because I didn't have sex but I'm worried I've just forgotten something. I'm 99% sure I'm fine; I had my period about two weeks after the incident- I didn't lose a lot of blood but still it was a period (I thought it might be implantation bleeding) and I'm due again in about 9 days. However, I've had quite a lot of discharge recently (I do have occassions where I get a lot though) and today, my nipples have become a bit sore. This could be because I'm due for my period but I'm just paranoid I did do something and whether any of this indicates I am pregnant. These 'pregnancy-like' symptoms have occurred on various other occasions when I didn't have to worry, I think I'm just taking notice because of what happened. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)
bethd_15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Am I pregnant?

Postby snail » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 am

It doesn't sound as though you have any solid reason to think you're pregnant. But, to be honest, there's really no point in posting vague symptoms on an internet forum - just go and get a pregnancy test from the chemist, or even a pound store. If this happened 5 weeks ago, that's long enough that a test will give you a clear result.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical