wish i could end it all

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

wish i could end it all

Postby saramidnite » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

hello

i do suffer with depression. i got a few reasons why it has got worest. the main reason is at work i am being picked on. i have no proof. no one to back me up. i cant aford to take time off sick. i have kept a diary of ehats happen. but the lady said i am lying and been working for the company for years and so has her sister. ive been there only one year. she talks about every one bdhindvthete bsck but then is nice to their face so they dont no. every one believing her side. it not fair i found it so hard to get a job and now this. i wish i could end it. she made out she the victim and trying to get me on report now. i have suggested we sit down with a manager and talk about it which my manager agreed. the mean time she is making every one hate me. people do complain to my supervisor instead of the msnager and the suprrvisor says just ignore her. the other people who complain thou now are her friends and talking about me. i feel sick and dont want to even go to work. i dont want the women eho 50plus to get in troble. she has a nice personality i just want her to stop being rude. i asked her to stop snd that made it worest. i want to scream. i trying not to cry.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: wish i could end it all

Postby snail » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 pm

It's difficult to know what practical thing to suggest, but I just wanted to say I was thinking of you. How are you today? Do you have any ideas about what you might do?
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saramidnite » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm

thank u for asking. luckly im off today and tomorro that woman who mainly picking on me is off. next i have asked that the manager and the person sit down and talk. i am under stress due to othet reasons. this is kind of tiping the edge. it so hard. i no my bf says i am to trusting and i look for the good in people when they mean. i find it hard to justify a reason to mean to any one for no reason. i am dreading going to work. but i like my work so i feel trapped. this morning i broke down and cried.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby highlandcow » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Poor you, Sara, I really feel for you.
I hope you get something resolved with your manager.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

do you have voice recorder on your phone

perhaps if you can catch a couple of incidents on your phone without her knwoing this will help as you will have proof that can't be argues with

these other people aren't being her real friends they are just probably scared to be her next victim so they pretend to be friends rather than be her enemy
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby saramidnite » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 pm

i am temp to try the phone thing if i get a chance. no one talking really to me now. it hortible. she was talking to a cyatomer in the shop near one part of the shop then as he walk near me she said isnt horrinle how you have to be careful what you say nowdays as people twist your words. i know she trying to provoke me but it wont work. even my supervisor who was really nice at 1st about it. is hardly talking to me.and become pally with the othrr women. she thinks it ok to telling every one she twisting it in front of me. yet she being childish as she wont give me customer orders so i have to hope it process right and if i near her she moves
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Sledge » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 am

"I wish I could end it all."
"I feel sick and don't even want to go to work."
"I want to scream. I'm trying not to cry."

If the purpose of life is to experience joy and happiness, then you could not be much further from that goal.
The key to your problem is your (perceived) lack of freedom. "I feel trapped" "I can't afford to take time off sick" "I found it so hard to get a job"

You need to get out of that place. Nobody needs that kind of bullsh1t in their lives. When thoughts of ending it all cross your mind, you know it is not a healthy place to be.

You don't have to resign immediately. Just make up your mind to look around elsewhere. As soon as you have convinced yourself that this situation is temporary, and that when a better position becomes available - then you are out of there, you will immediately feel the weight of the problem begin to lift.
Sledge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Mental wellbeing