I'm lying about myself

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm lying about myself

Postby Fransc100 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Recently I went on a school trip with some people I wasn’t that close to. I like Green Day (punk rock band) the same as they do. However they are into loads of rock bands such as Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance. To seem cool, I said I was as well. Obviously this is not big deal but it expanded and these people are actually emo’s and self-harm. I lied and said I had to, which isn’t a full lie as I’ve tried but I couldn’t do it on fear of actually killing myself. I know this sounds silly but I wanted to fit in at the time but I’m now scared I’ll slip up with the music or the self-harm will come out and I really don’ want everyone thinking I do.
Help?
Fransc100
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I'm lying about myself

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 am

If it comes up just say I did do it but I don't now
As for the music if it's the type you like anyway listen to some and get to know it then you won't have to lie
People need to like you for who you are, if you have to change to fit in then these aren't the kind of people that will make good friends anyway in the long run.
Remember too they could also be lying to fit in
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to And the rest...