Playboy?

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Playboy?

Postby Paige123 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi,

I have recently had a baby he is 4 months old and finances dictate that I have to go back to work n two months and I really don't want to leave him and child care is so expensive and I won't actually be any better off for working.(I would never claim benefits, not that I would be entitle to).

My problem is I am an attractive girl and ex model and have been offered to work for playboy in America when I said I wouldn't leave my son they suggested They send me a laptop and I work frm home , talking to clients. I have been offered nearly a thousand pounds a week to do this, I am so tempted but I have never used my looks to get me money before but this would change my sons life and my mortgage would be paid with a weeks work and I would get to stay with my son.

I do have a husband but he works away a lot .

What should I do
Paige123
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Playboy?

Postby rufio89 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:42 pm

When you say 'working from home' and 'talking to clients', what does this involve?

At the end of the day, it's something that is neither right or wrong, it's all down to how comfortable you are with it and how you think you'd feel about it afterwards.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Playboy?

Postby ILoveChristmas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:49 am

rufio89 wrote:it's all down to how comfortable you are with it and how you think you'd feel about it afterwards.

I agree, regardless of what's involved the question is whether you'll be comfortable with it. If you're not, or if you think you need to keep it secret from your husband, then I'd suggest it's very much not worth it.

Communication will be the key if you are considering it though. Talk it through with your husband and make a commitment to do only what you both agree on. We don't know what's involved, but it sounds like it could be something that could very quickly drive a wedge through your marriage.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Work & Colleagues