What is my problem?

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What is my problem?

Postby Messi10 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:20 pm

As the title says what is my problem? Basically this is all about my motivation and how i have just completely changed over the last couple of years but now it is just ridicilous.

I just feel like a have no motivation in life at all when it comes to anything.

I used to be very active and did alot of sports like football, tennis and stuff but now i can't even motivate myself to go to the gym even though i am paying something like £34 a month for it. I have just become so lazy and inactive. I haven't even had sex in like 5-6 months but i do have a girlfriend now so i am planning on ending that dry spell(hopefully). There is always a excuse for not going to the gym or anything. I come home from work and stick my laptop and ps4 on for play games and then that's me. Im 6foot1 ish and 13 stone but i feel as if i am overweight when alot of people say i ain't. But yeah that seems to make no sense because i could be going to the gym and eating healthy but i just can't be bothered. No motivation at all.

My last relationship ended on a bad note and one of the reasons was because of my motivation and attitude towards the relationship among other things between us which has nothing to do with this. Basically the same as above she would want to be going out drinking, meals, walks, drives and other stuff but i just couldn't be bothered and was just so negative about everything.

Work at the moment is making me extremely unhappy and i want out of there so badly but i just have no motivation or drive to get a new job or go to college to try new skills or anything. I don't know what i want to do in life and i feel like i am just working away in my boring life without any plan(s) for the future.

Get up each morning, go to work, come home, play games, watch tv, go to bed and do it all again the next day. Only good thing in my life at the moment is my girlfriend. She is the only positive thing amongest a field of negatives.

What is wrong with me?

Sorry if this makes no sense.
Messi10
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: What is my problem?

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 am

It sounds like your depressed.

You could get some cognitive therapy which will help you change the way you think and probably give you an new perspective on everything.

If you can feel even a little spark again you can use that to make big changes. Once you have changed the things that are bringing you down you should find things get better.

Nothing will change on it's own. Do that same and you will just get the same result.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing