That time of the month...

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

That time of the month...

Postby CaraDunn » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:11 pm

My periods are pretty irregular, and I've just started yesterday. I'm going on a trip to an amusement park tomorrow and i need some quick tips on how to make my period lighter or stop without the use of 'the pill'. Thanks :D
CaraDunn
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: That time of the month...

Postby snail » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi Cara

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do which will reduce or stop your flow tomorrow. In fact there's nothing you can do to affect it at any time without medications prescribed by a doctor or nurse. (Although of course extreme stress or being significantly undernourished will cause periods to stop happening but that's not exactly something you would want). You'll have to get kitted out with some good tampons (if you use those) and towels to get through the day tomorrow. I don't think it would be too difficult, as there will be plenty of toilets etc.

If it's something that worries you generally then many types of contraceptives give you control over your periods - they either stop all periods, make them very light, or give you control over the timing of them. But not by tomorrow I'm afraid.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical