Desperate need for sex & passion

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Desperate need for sex & passion

Postby Sophie1975 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi, I've been in a relationship for over 20 yrs (married for 7). My husband has a serious physical disability which makes sexual intercourse virtually impossible & it's getting worse. In all this time I've been faithful but am now, after several yrs of contemplating, ready to seek sex elsewhere but appear to have difficulty finding it, men show lots of interest but then run a mile. I know I may not be painting myself in the right light but my situation can not simply be imagined but needs to be experienced. I've battled with this for a long long time and hope to get some form of empathy & advice as to how best go about this. Many thanks.
Sophie1975
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Desperate need for sex & passion

Postby snail » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 am

This sort of problem comes up on here fairly regularly. I would suggest you talk to your husband frankly about this issue, and go from there. He must be aware of the problem, after all, even if he doesn't talk about it. It's possible that some kind of solution could be found between you, or, if not, that you could split up amicably. Having an affair will temporarily make you feel less like you are missing out, but it's not a substitute for a real relationship and it leads to further, and more serious, life problems in the end.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to And the rest...