What Is Wrong With Me?

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What Is Wrong With Me?

Postby Buggy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 pm

As I have stated on a previous post, I have just left a controlling relationship. In the last three floundering months I fell into a depression. One time in Tesco's, I couldn't read my shopping list, didn't know where I was, forgot my name and "lost" an hour where I don't remember how I got home. I believe this was extreme stress.

Now I am experiencing other difficulties. Firstly I am so scared. I went to the shops and felt really frightened like something awful was going to happen. One day I woke up from sleep and the first thought in my head was "I'm really scared". Some days I'm too scared to step out of the house or even to put my computer on. Will I get better? Anyone else experienced this?
Buggy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: What Is Wrong With Me?

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 pm

I would say this sounds like an anxiety of types. I think you should go to the doctor asap to rule out more serious issues and to deal with it if it is an anxiety problem
It's unlikely to go away on it's own
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Mental wellbeing